01 April 2009

top 5 look-a-likes

Top 5 People That I Am Commonly Mistaken For:

dave grohl - that's right....lead singer for the foo fighters. this has happened at stop lights, restaurants, and rock concerts. when people do mistake me for dave, i usually feel great about myself for a solid 3 weeks.






gilbert gottfried - obviously, he's much older. but yes, it's undeniable that me and the most annoying comedian ever do look similar.*






stephen renfrow - i don't know stephen, but he went to the rival youth group across town when we were in high school. everyone loved him, so i immediately hated him. the resemblance is uncanny.





trent lane - remember 'Daria' on MTV? of course not. nobody does. and i wouldn't either except for the weekly comment i received from the girl i sat beside in my theater appreciation class my freshman year of college. great...i look like a cartoon.


kevin o'conner - one of my former young life students. he quickly became known as my little brother. ironically, this resemblance increased his popularity but decreased mine.




*i'm refuse to acknowledge Carrot Top as a comedian anymore.